The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Walid Benchama, Global Director of Shopper & Channel Insights at the Coca-Cola Company,
Follow Walid Benchama on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/oualidbenchama
Follow Coca-Cola on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-coca-cola-company/
Follow Coca-Cola online at: https://www.coca-colacompany.com/
Walid answers these questions:
1) Walid, your career journeys crosses countries and has both brand management and insights. Take us through the years starting out in Morocco to BIC and now Coke?
2) Tell us about what you think has changed in shopper centric journeys over the last few years? Is the path to purchase now exclusively led by digital? Do
3) What about innovation launches – is the right way digital first for brands?
4) Is today’s consumer experiences in digital engaging and what about in store which is still largely linear?
5) In a world of omnichannel consumers where the digital reach of most brands has exploded in the last 3 years, how are you staying ahead, are there specific suggestions you would give brands?
6) Let’s go to talent. No organization can be successful without the right people and employees. What makes a good insights leader – what is their DNA? How do they focus on growing brands?
7) POS and the checkout experience – why is that largely still not monetized and what tactics can one employ to drive impulse and conversions at POS?
8) The last question on the cpgguys is always ‘fast forward’ – Where is the practice of insights going? Does AI change everything?
Rhea Raj Website: http://rhearaj.com
Vote for Lara Raj in Dream Academy at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=E1LSX8plfy9J82cP&v=_lKKx3O30oI&feature=youtu.be
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.View Original Article