The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Molly Hjelm, Head of Ad Sales at Dollar General Media Network, the retail media division of Dollar General.
Follow Molly Hjelm on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mollyhjelm/
Follow Dollar General on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dollar-general/
Follow DGMN online at: https://www.dgmedianetwork.com/
Molly answers these questions:
1) Would you please highlight a few of the pivotal roles that you think most helped prepare you for your evolution in leading an ad sales team in retail media?
2) What specifically drew you to the opportunity at DG Media Network?
3) Would you please help dimensionalize the DG Media Network’s audience reach and frequency, the underlying customer transaction asset.
4) DG Media Network chose to launch its platform with offsite capabilities which is fundamentally different than how other major retail media networks came into existences. What is the story here and, in terms of the marketing funnel, in which parts is DG Media Network particularly well-suited to help advertisers reach your shoppers: upper funnel, lower funnel, where and why?
5) How are you thinking about the opportunity for non endemics?
6) DG Media Network recently announced that your’re making it incredibly easy for Brands, Agencies and non-endemics to engage with DG shoppers as you evolve your portfolio with self-serve, social, and google. What are the details here?
7) Performance measurement is critically important for advertisers seeking to justify the sizeable shift in budget from traditional channels like linear TV and print. What is DG Media Network making available to your advertisers to help them lean into your offerings?
8) What do you see as areas for growth and innovation in retail media that has you excited about the future of this rapidly growing third wave of digital advertising after search and social?
Rhea Raj Website: http://rhearaj.com
Vote for Lara Raj in Dream Academy at: https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=E1LSX8plfy9J82cP&v=_lKKx3O30oI&feature=youtu.be
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.View Original Article