The CPGGUYS are joined in this episode by Ben Galvin, VP of Sales, National Accounts at Flying Embers, a hand-crafted, alcohol beverage brand based in Ventura, California that develops great-tasting botanical brews with functional benefits.
Follow Ben Galvin on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-galvin-a62aa35/
Follow Flying Embers on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/flying-embers/
Follow Flying Embers online at:https://www.flyingembers.com/
Ben answers these questions :
- Would you run us through some of the pivotal roles in your professional career relative to important skills you developed and what drew you to Flying Embers?
- Would you share with us what you see as the role of challenger “growth” brands within the beer /bev alc industry?
- What is the importance of portfolio & flavor/style evolution from challenger brands & role within retail (i.e. what is new & what isn’t “so last year”?)
- How is your business focusing on consumer preference changes & how/where they discover new alcohol beverages?
- You know we love to talk about retail media on this podcast. As a brand that is subject to The “Tied-House” Three-Tier system of regulation, how do you navigate investment against retail media for bev alc brands?
- What do you see as the importance of retail media for challenger brands in building “mental awareness” & improving findability?
- How are retail media tactics woven into Trade Marketing practices & budgets for alc brands, regardless of size?
- Looking to the future, what are your recommendations for challenger brands to focus on to “win” in 2024 and beyond?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
Rhea Raj’s Website: http://rhearaj.com
Lara Raj on Instagram: http://instagram.com/lararajj
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.View Original Article