It’s women’s month on the CPGGGUYS. Every year in November we feature only female executives, startup founders and leaders from CPG brands and retail on the podcast. This is episode one for the cpg guys women’s month 2023.
We’re happy to be formal sponsors of NextUp whose mission is to advance all women in business. We are giving away memberships to this prestigious network and organization so drop us a line at [email protected] to learn more and take advantage of what NextUp has to offer.
The CPG Guys speak to our seventh guest to come from the iconic CPG manufacturer the Coca-Cola Company Pamela Stewart is the Chief Customer Officer for North America Retail.
Follow Pamela on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pammiestewart/
Follow Coca-Cola on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-coca-cola-company/
Follow Coca-Cola online at: https://www.coca-colacompany.com/
Here’s what we asked Pamela:
- Take us through your career journey from Georgia state university to entering retail sales, to foodservice and then to run a region to now CCO for NA retail at the world’s most beloved beverage Coca-Cola?
- What leadership attributes have served you well over the years and championed your career success?
- A successful leader builds a good team around them. What do you look for in a team and how do you help build teams?
- It’s an omnichannel world – how did you adjust your organizational strategy as the pandemic arrived and have things changed for ever, returned to normal, or something else?
- If Coca-Cola wasn’t enough, you have quite a number of leadership activities. Talk to us about your involvement over the years as a member of the board of directors of so many organizations such as Utz, National restaurant association, FMI, save the children and black women in boards?
- The role you have in retail leadership is anchored on refreshing beverage satisfaction for consumers at the end of the day. How do you help drive this to deliver for your consumers and retail partners by partnering with the brand teams and business units and your CMO?
- Business in 2023 looks very different than the last 3 years as consumer retail purchase and consumption seems to have slowed down significantly. How are you coaching your teams to adapt?
- What advice do you have for other women wishing to pursue a corporate career in the CPG/Retail industry?
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGguys.com
FMCG Guys Website: http://FMCGguys.com
CPG Scoop Website: http://CPGscoop.com
NextUp Website: http://NextUpisnow.org/cpgguys
RetailWit Website: http://retailwit.com
Rhea Raj’s Website: http://rhearaj.com
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are the
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.View Original Article