The CPG Guys are joined in this episode by Ben Tienor, Director of Gulp Media Network, the Retail Media division of 7-Eleven which is the world’s largest convenience retailer with over 13,000 corportaely-woned and franchised store in North America.
Ben answers these questions:
1) Would you please highlight a few of the pivotal roles that you think most helped prepare you for your evolution in leading the commercialization of Gulp Media Network?
2) Would you please help dimensionalize Gulp Media Network’s audience reach/ frequency and the underlying customer transaction asset. 7Rewards is a well-established consumer loyalty program as is the 7NOW Delivery platform. I have to imagine these longitudinal data sets are foundations to your audience identification capabilities.
3) What types of advertisers will find Gulp Media Network particularly appealing as marketing channel? Is it all about immediate consumption food & beverages or is it more and why?
4) What are the primary on-site capabilities for advertising that Gulp Media Network is offering and where in the marketing funnel do each of these capabilities typically support consumer engagement?
5) Would you walk us through some of the offsite partnerships that Gulp Media Network has established and the value you see these partners bringing to advertisers seeking to leverage the 7-Eleven’s shopper audience?
6) Performance measurement is critically important for advertisers seeking to justify the sizeable shift in budget from traditional channels like linear TV and print. What is Gulp Media Network making available to your advertisers to help them lean into your offerings?
7) Ben, what news do you have to share with our audience about the continued roadmap for Gulp Media Network that will be of particular interest?
8) What do you see as areas for growth and innovation in retail media that have you excited about the future of this rapidly growing channel?
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.View Original Article