During the heart of the pandemic, consumers reported a 23% increase in the number of brands they felt an emotional connection with. While some of this was likely indicative of the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 lockdowns, Mario Natarelli believes that the measures retailers took to nurture relationships with consumers during this critical time will set a new standard in brand intimacy moving forward.
This week, host Alicia Esposito sits down with Mario Natarelli, Managing Partner at MBLM, to discuss the firm’s Brand Intimacy COVID Study. Listen to learn:
- Why retailers should pay more attention to brand intimacy than brand loyalty;
- The archetypes that drive brand intimacy; and
- Key lessons from retailers leading in brand intimacy scores.
- Learn more about MBLM
- Dig into the COVID research
- Download the retail-specific COVID research
- Access more resources on brand intimacy
- Create a custom dashboard