The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Molly McFarland, founder & Chief Revenue Officer of AdAdapted, the leading shopping list marketing and insights platform built for CPG brands, agencies, and retailers. With its powerful list data and unique ad products, AdAdapted helps the world’s top CPGs meet their most important goals.
This episode is sponsored by AdAdapted.
Follow Molly McFarland on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mollymmcfarland/
Follow AdAdapted on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/adadapted/
Follow AdAdapted online at: https://www.adadapted.com/
Molly answers these questions:
1) You’ve been with AdAdapted 10 years, take us through the decade and how the company has shaped itself to be what it is today as an advertising leader?
2) Let’s talk AdAdapted – value proposition. Why are CPG brands choosing to work with AdAdapted as the core data, analytics and target marketing partner of choice?
3) Let’s explore all the 4 types of solutions you offer – managed service, self service, your platforms & attribution? What do you need from a brand to get started with your clients?
4)Why is managed service so important for brands to operate in the world of mobile advertising?
5) What is your role today as a CRO at AdAdapted? What teams do you work with and what partnerships do you establish internally and externally?
6) Today’s world of brands and retail deals with an unprecedented level of data. What role can AdAdapted play in harnessing this for meaningful signals and demand generation for a brand?7) Brands are now shifting marketing mix to measurable ROI, lets get into the world of attribution and how you create value for brands through attribution?
8) Whats next for AdAdapted? What areas are there capability developments going on? What should your clients and prospects look forward to?
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.View Original Article