The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this episode by Todd Morris, CEO of Label Insight which drives growth for CPG brands and retailers through unparalleled product transparency. As the trusted partner of over 300 retail banners, over 30,000 CPG brands and organizations.
Label Insight has partnered with The CPG Guys in a 3 part series to discuss how product label transparency improves product searchability and accelerates the path to purchase for consumers seeking to live authentic health-based lifestyles.
Todd answers these questions:
- us through the journey of how Label Insight adds value to a brand.
- What trends did you see in the CPG industry that prompted you to play out Label Insight
- How interesting, let’s jump into the world of product attributes. Can you decompose the DNA of product attributes for our audience
- As more at home consumption happens, help us understand how brands can leverage product attributes to actually deliver for the consumer and what kind of areas does it touch?
- How about retailers? If I wore that hat, is it any different? Do they focus on other areas that are meaningful to them vs brands?
- Do you have any data or can you share any insights around the importance of this is retail these days? Perhaps a survey, etc?
- We already discussed how product attributes feature in SEO or search. As you know not showing up in search results is the slow exit of a brand at digital retail. Practical advice for Retailers and Brands?
- Knowing all this, what is your practical advice to help retailers and brands in this space of omnichannel sales?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.View Original Article