The CPG Guys, Sri & PVSB, are joined in this special 100th episode by Heidi Burns, Senior Category Manager for CPG Brands at Wish, a mobile e-commerce platform that connects hundreds of millions of consumers with the widest selection of products delivered directly to their doors. Their mission is to provide everyone access to the most affordable and convenient shopping experience on the planet. Wish supports 500,000 merchant partners as well as over 100mm monthly active users.
Heidi answers these questions:
- Please tell us what your focus is in expanding the presence of CPG brands on your platform?
- Retail Media is all the rage in 2021 with most major and even minor players offering onsite or on-platform advertising to brands. Wish.com offers ProductBoost to help merchants amplify reach. Can you decompose this and help our audience understand the levers involved? How is data science improving personalization?
- Can you walk us through the full suite of services, from demand gen to fulfillment, that Wish provides to brands looking to sell through the marketplace?
- Tell us about Wish Local. How does it work? What is the consumer value proposition and how does Wish’s platform bring it to life?
- How does a CPG typically begin their customer engagement journey with Wish.com?
- Can you share with us some case studies or highlight some outcomes that brands have experienced working with Wish?
- Where is Wish focused on expanding its platform over the next few years from a services and capabilities perspective that will interest brands?
- What is your advice for small brands looking to partner with wish?
Please provide the CPG Guys feedback at http://ratethispodcast.com/cpgguys
CPG Guys Website: http://CPGGuys.com
Media Kit: http://tinyurl.com/cpgguysmedia
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent. The views expressed by the CPGGUYS, LLC do not represent the views of their employers or the entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.View Original Article