Here’s the RetailWit’s top picks from yesterday:
- B&G Foods reports Q1 results (+12.4% sales, adjusted EBITDA +5.2%) and names former Mars exec Kenneth Keller as CEO.
- Sprout reports Q1 results (-9.4% ID sales). Bright spots for growth in the following month include smaller format stores, logistics, and targeting / digital capabilities.
- Ex-Barry Callebaut boss Antoine de Saint-Affrique tipped to become Danone CEO. Also, they are selling their 9.8% stake in China Mengniu Dairy Company.
- Blue Apron’s profitability struggles continue in Q1 results.
- CPG Guys talk (digital) Primary Research with Ipsos.
- Grocerant Guru talks the latest from Walmart’s Grocerant ‘Better for You’ focus.
- Target’s Good & Gather’s Extends into Plant-Based with 30+ new products.