The CPG Guys, PVSB and Sri are joined in this episode by Surabhi Pokhriyal Chief Digitl Growth Officer of Church & Dwight, a world leader in household and personal care products. Their global brands include ARM &HAMMER®, Batiste™, OxiClean™, Trojan™, XTRA™, Nair™, First Response™, Spinbrush™, Orajel™, vitafusion™,Li’l Critters™, Water Pik®, FLAWLESS®, Zicam® and TheraBreath®.
Follow Surabhi Pokhriyal on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/surabhi-pokhriyal-44bb3b1/
Follow Church & Dwight on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/church-&-dwight-co-inc/
Follow Church & Dwight online at: https://churchdwight.com/
Surabhi answers these questions:
1) You have spent your career working with several consumer goods companies across the world and being on the brand side and consulting side. Tell us more about your career journey. And what advice you have for others seeking a similar journey
2) What are you seeing these days across the industry, rapid omnichannel growth or has it really slowed down since covid ended and is it a permanent tilt to digital/ecommerce? Should all brands be leaning into digital and competing now with digital native brands?
3) Tell us a bit more about how organizations think these days about attracting, developing and retaining talent. Everyone is chasing hard to come by digital talent where the pool is becoming bigger but so is the competition
4) What soft skills do you value the most and how do you train your teams for those?
5) Companies are doubling down efforts on DE&I. What is your take on it and how do you see that coming to life these days?
6) Tell us more about your ideas on mentorship, and especially in elevating women
7) Let’s discuss capabilities. What are the top must have capabilities for a CPG brand to drive omnichannel growth?
8) DTC. Myth or must have for brands? Why should a brand well penetrated with retail distribution focus on DTC
9) Given the last 2 years and digital lean in – what is your advice for brands going forward? Is the store trip returning?
DISCLAIMER: The content in this podcast episode is provided for general informational purposes only. By listening to our episode, you understand that no information contained in this episode should be construed as advice from CPGGUYS, LLC or the individual author, hosts, or guests, nor is it intended to be a substitute for research on any subject matter. Reference to any specific product or entity does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by CPGGUYS, LLC. The views expressed by guests are their own and their appearance on the program does not imply an endorsement of them or any entity they represent.
CPGGUYS LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of any individual’s use of, reference to, or inability to use this podcast or the information we presented in this podcast.View Original Article