The 2021 Global Market: Fall Experience is just around the corner and will be taking place October 18-22, 2021. This is a unique, four-day product discovery experience facilitated by ECRM (RangeMe’s parent company) and powered by RangeMe. The goal is to bring suppliers and retailers from around the world face-to-face, virtually. Global Market is carefully designed to give retail buyers access to a tailored list of brands and products across the food and beverage, health and beauty, and general merchandise categories. From there, buyers schedule meetings on their terms with suppliers that make sense for their business. What’s more, all attendees get exclusive access to insights and education from the top leaders and experts in the consumer packaged goods (CPG) and retail industry throughout the four-day event. Read on to see all the Global Market guest speakers.
Kick off your Global Market: Fall Experience by listening in on…
- A fireside chat with Kevin O’Leary. ECRM will kick off its 2021 Global Market: Fall Experience educational lineup with a fireside chat featuring Kevin O’Leary, Mr. Wonderful himself, covering key topics of interest to retailers and brands. Kevin O’Leary is the Chairman of O’Shares Investments and founder and Chief Sommelier of O’Leary Fine Wines, an award-winning wine label, as well as a member of Boston’s 107-year-old Hamilton Trust. In addition to his regular appearances as one of the “sharks” on ABC’s Shark Tank, O’Leary is a regular contributor on ABC, CNBC, and CTV, and a bestselling author of two books: Cold Hard Truth and Men, Women and Money, and Cold Hard Truth on Family, Kids and Money.
- The big business of well with Wendy Liebmann. Wendy Liebmann, CEO & Chief Shopper, WSL Strategic Retail, will share WSL’s latest shopper and retail research and insights on the fast growing, quickly evolving Big Business of WELL. The company first defined the Big Business of WELL in 2014 as healthcare became a shopper-led social movement that evolved from “sick care” to “well care.” You will learn how shoppers have expanded their vision of what being WELL means post-pandemic and what brands and retailers need to do to respond. It is an ever-growing opportunity that reaches across categories, services, technology, and values.
Hear from influencing retail leaders and retail partners that are paving the CPG landscape.
- Own brand transformation and what’s next for Bed Bath & Beyond. Featuring: Joe Hartsig | Executive Vice President, Chief Merchandising Officer of Bed Bath & Beyond, and President of Harmon Stores, Inc.
- Thought Leadership with CVS Health. Featuring: Brian Eason | VP, Consumer Health & Wellness.
- CVS: Bringing Heart to the Beauty Aisle. Featuring: Andrea Harrison | VP, Beauty & Personal Care.
- Best Practice Center Store Strategies for Today’s Shopper. Featuring: Rebecca Lupfer | Vice President Center Store Merchandising of the GIANT Company.
- The Global Sourcing Imperative. Featuring John N. Shaw | Sr. Director Lead – Sourcing Support, International Sourcing Imports, Trends & Contracts at Peapod Digital Labs.
- Petco’s Health & Wellness Transformation. Featuring: Nick Konat | Chief Merchandising Officer.
- Retail Deep Dive with Sam’s Club Hosted by MPG. Featuring: Sean Jackson | SVP Consumables and HBA/OTC and Jennifer Cowell | VP HBA, OTC, Baby.
- Walgreen’s Focus on Supplier Diversity Here and Abroad. Featuring Shaun Jones | Director, Supplier Diversity.
- How Does Walmart Win in Beauty? Featuring: Musab Balbale | VP of Beauty.
- Retail Deep Dive with Walmart, Hosted by MPG. Featuring: Maya Bowie | Vice President, Health Merchandising.
Tune into the following education sessions with industry experts who can help provide insights into retail best practices.
- Sustainability in the Circular Economy. Featuring Tom Szaky | Founder and CEO of Terracycle.
- Predicting the Turn. Featuring Dave Knox | Author, Predicting The Turn: The High Stakes Game of Business Between Startups & Blue Chips.
- Five Strategies to Building a REsilient and Profitable Supply Chain. Featuring: Ken Fenyo | President, Research & Advisory at Coresight Research.
- The Emerson Group: A CPG Equity Organization Connecting Brands to Consumers. Featuring: Rob Catanzariti | Vice President, The Emerson Group.
- Redefining Connection to Today’s Consumer. Featuring: Dominique Murray | CPG & Retail Leader – Global Marketing Group at Facebook and Pablo Merheb | Industry Lead – Global Marketing Solutions at Facebook.
- Independent Retail: Your Path to Gen Z Millennial Market Share. Featuring: Jasmin Glasheen | Principal Writer and CEO of Jasmine Glasheen & Associates.
- The Wall Street Perspective: Retail/CPG. Featuring: Jason English | Managing Director – Equity Research at Goldman Sachs.
- Seven International Retailers that Matter. Featuring: Stewart Samuel | Program Director, Americas at IGD.
- What Are the Blind Spots Hindering Today’s Supplier & Retailer Partnership? Featuring: Dan Mack | Founder / Managing Director at Mack Elevation.
- Confluence: Winning at the Intersection of Retail, Media and Commerce. Featuring: Bryan Gildenberg | SVP, Commerce at Omnicom Commerce Group.
- Giving U.S. Consumers a Seat at Your Table. Featuring: Julie McPeek and Kate Jones | Partners of Provisor Marketing.
- The $48 Billion Auto-Replenishment Opportunity. Featuring: Jeff Williams | Head of Commercial.
- A Practical Guide for US Entry: What International Suppliers Need to Know. Featuring: Ed Rowland | Founder and Managing Partner of RowlandGlobal LLC.
- Thought Leadership with Sawaya Partners. Featuring: Slava Leykind | Partner and Teddie Townsend | Directory at Sawaya Partners.
- Understanding the Global Voice of the Shopper. Featuring Jason Smith | Managing Director USA and Bill Bean | EVP Research & Insights at Shopper Intelligence.
- How to Drive Omnichannel Sales Impact with Purpose–Built Digital Creative. Featuring: Nina Luker | Director of Partner Management.
How to Register
Be sure to take advantage of these educational sessions to make the most of your 2021 Global Market: Fall Experience. If you’re interested in registering and want to learn more about the speakers, visit the Global Market website here. Don’t wait! Registration closes on September 26.
The post 2021 Global Market: Fall Experience Industry Thought Leadership Lineup appeared first on Supplier Central: The Official RangeMe Blog.View Original Article